Every successful action start with Optimization, so what is it?
(SEO) Optimization is the process of action made to the website for higher visibility while searching for a keyword or query. Search engine have two Functions namely
- Crawling ( crawl the information who search )
- Indexing ( display the relevance website to the searcher)
When users search for their query in search engines there are two main things that happen. The bot helps in answering relevance page to searchers, and it rank those relevance result by popularity and relevance, which means high quality of website get resulted in high relevance.
Googlebot is Google’s web crawling bot, which is also called a “spider“. Crawling is the method by which Googlebot discovers new and updated pages to be supplementary to the Google index.
In other words, Google search engine works through the Google bot algorithm or software. It makes sure your website is added to the Google database, means it makes sure whether your site is alive.
How to check your site is indexed (Google server constantly visit your page (crawling) and read your content.
Getting data from your site to Google database
- SITE INDEX: Google -> site:dominename.com
It will list your website with a number of pages
- KEYWORD PROCESSING INDEX: Google-> keyword “books”
Keywords in the specific site (ie. number of keywords). Particular pages on the website (URL, TITLE, DESCRIPTION, CONTENT, IMAGE)
- CACHE: cache:domine.com
This is Google’s cache of http://searchenginemarket.in/. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on 11 July 2019 21:45:13 GMT. (ON PAGE, OFF PAGE, USERS)
Now let’s check what If user search for “what is SEO” in search engine below.
The Google spider will help in delivering the best result page to the searcher, The selection of the page is based on many factors namely the number of the keyword(what is SEO) used in your page, synonyms of those keywords, quality of website and external link for the particular page.
White Hat and Black Hat SEO
There are two techniques of SEO namely the Black Hat and White Hat.
Black-hat SEO is a set of practice to increase search engine rank but the action will be done against the Google search engine terms of service. This kind of practice will be banned from the search engine and affiliate sites. Black-hat practice is mostly used for quick result and short-term success to your website, rather than the long-term success.
The following SEO tactics are considered to be the black hat,
- Automation content
- hidden text
- hidden link
- guest posting
- buying links
- article spinning
- keyword stuffing
- pages with malware
- irrelevant keyword content
- page swapping
- Page redirection and so on.
White Hat SEO
The set of practice to increase rank and traffic to the website and done by obeying the search engine rules and regulations. It’s a long term process and there is the assurance that your website will get a quality score.
Some of white Hat SEO process includes
- Back linking
- Link building
- Human Content writing
- Genuine links
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- ON page SEO
- OFF page SEO.
On page, SEO is the changes that are made within (inside) a website as per Google algorithm and this has a serious effect on website search result.
An optimization that is done outside of your website. In other words, it is the Hyperlinks you create from other sites and also are called link building.
- Make sure you make up the page perfect so that people spend a long time on your page. In this case, Google understands the relevance and it provides the rank for particular keywords.
- It’s mandatory you Interlink pages as needed so that people can reach to other internal pages of your site too.
- Never fail to add Short videos, as they can make stay the visitors in your site example website “public answer”
- Make sure your Site structure is made in the right way,
- Each page on your website should target at least one different primary keywords
- Add One keyword per page, you can increase multiple pages (categories).
- I hope the above steps helped you to get some knowledge about what is SEO (search engine optimization), how to get your website top on Google, How to create back links and much more on SEO.
Thanks for Reading!